Join the Team!
NAMI Palm Beach County is seeking a Mentor Program Coordinator
This full time exempt position oversees NAMI PBC’s mentoring program and supervises mentoring staff.
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualities:
- Experience supervising employees, including providing workplace accommodations
- Excellent writing skills, timely record keeping and report writing
- Skilled in working in Word, Excel, Access
- Ability to problem solve creative solutions when working with challenging populations
- Knowledge of mental health resources in Palm Beach County
- Ability to work collaboratively with other community providers
Occasional evening and weekend work.
If you are interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to Katherine Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.