If in Crisis
Phone: 911 ask for a Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) officer
Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) training is available through the following resources:
211 Palm Beach/Treasure Coast
Suicide Prevention: 1-800-273-8255 or simply dial 2-1-1
211 Palm Beach/Treasure Coast assists people in need by providing information on available health and human service programs, referral, crisis intervention and community education 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a week.
Mobile Crisis Teams:
(800) 950-NAMI (6264) or email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
The NAMI HelpLine can be reached Monday through Friday, 10 am–6 pm, ET.
HelpLine staff and volunteers are prepared to answer your questions about mental health issues including:
- Symptoms of mental health conditions
- Treatment options
- Local support groups and services
- Education programs
- Helping family members get treatment
- Programs to help find jobs
- Legal issues (the NAMI Legal Resource Service can connect individuals with attorneys in their area but does not have the resources to provide individual representation)
We are unable to provide counseling or therapy, cannot provide specific recommendations for things like treatment or do individual casework, legal representations or other individual advocacy. In the event of a crisis call, we will transfer callers in crisis or who express suicidal ideation to a national crisis line to provide further assistance.